Stop Foreclosure and Overcome Your Debt
Are creditors contacting you day after day, harassing you about paying your bills? Do you want to overcome your debt so you do not have to deal with this anymore, so you can focus on living your life?
Peace of mind can be hard to find when debt gets in the way. We want to be there to help you find it. Contact us online to discuss your debt relief strategy.
Getting a Fresh Start Through Bankruptcy
Financial issues put an enormous strain on your personal life. Not only can Chapter 7 bankruptcy provide you with a fresh financial start, it can also provide you with a new life emotionally. You will be free of your financial stresses and able to start over.
You may worry about whether or not filing will ruin your credit. Bankruptcy is the only way to restart your credit. By discharging your debts, you will be able to start making payments again and rebuilding your credit.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Stops Mortgage Lender and All Creditor Actions
When Chapter 7 bankruptcy is filed, an automatic stay goes into place. This stay prevents creditors from taking any action against you, including foreclosure. Chapter 7 is designed to eliminate your personal obligation to pay most debts. It can allow you to take care of credit card and medical debts and other bills that have caused you to get behind on your mortgage or credit card bills. Our lawyers can also coordinate bankruptcy filing with your divorce to make sure your assets and debts are properly accounted for.
Saving Your Home Through Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy can stop the “law date” or “sale date” of your home so you won’t lose your house. Our attorneys will work to develop a bankruptcy estate plan to strategically time your bankruptcy filing to buy you more time in your home. We are dedicated to helping you preserve your assets, stop creditor harassment, stop collection calls and rebuild your financial life.
Free and Meaningful Phone Consultations With a Debt Relief Attorney
When you contact our law firm for a free initial phone consultation, you will discuss your bankruptcy and foreclosure case with an experienced Connecticut credit card debt relief lawyer right away. We will give you the meaningful information you need to decide how you want to proceed with your case. We want to give you peace of mind from the very start.
The Newtown attorneys at Bellenot & Boufford, LLC, can help. We have over 50 years of combined experience providing Chapter 7 bankruptcy services to clients in Fairfield County, New Haven County and the surrounding parts of Connecticut.
Bellenot & Boufford, LLC is a debt relief agency and helps people file for Bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.
Bankruptcy Articles of Interest
- How To Stop & Manage Creditor Harassment
- 3 Bankruptcy Myths Dispelled
- What Is Dischargeable In Bankruptcy And What Is Not
- Am I Eligible For Personal Bankruptcy?
- Bankruptcy Discharge – What Debts are Relieved And What Are Not
- Bankruptcy: Obligation To Pay Your Debt Vs. Obligation To Provide A Better Quality Of Life For Your Family?
- What Is Wage Garnishment And How To Stop It
- Why You Should Care About Your Credit Report & Debt Control!
- 4 Financial Mistakes People Make
- True Or False? … Bankruptcy Will Ruin My Credit Forever! Or At Least 7-10 Years
- When To File For Bankruptcy?
- Traits Of A Great Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Credit Counseling & Debt Consolidation
- Is Your Retirement Account Protected In Bankruptcy?
- Which Bankruptcy Is Best For You?
- What is a Short Sale?
- Financial Concerns? We can help
- Credit Crisis – What to do?